• Technologies for OMICS data generation.
• Bioinformatics and statistical methods for genomic and proteomic research.
• Mass spectra data processing and computational proteomics.
• Next Generation Sequencing: RNASeq, ChipSeq, DNA Methylation, Data Management and analysis, MetaGenomics.
• Personalized Medicine: Selection of drug-response markers, translational
• Integrative OMICS data analysis.
• Cancer Genomics and Proteomics.
• System Biology based bioinformatics software development: Network Biology, Gene-protein-drug-diseases networks.
Last version of the Scientific Program can be downloaded from here.